Marketing & Business Development Team Leader
Summary: Work with senior management to plan and implement marketing and business development strategies; this includes preparing proposals and submitting bids. Also, work with senior management to ensure proper company branding and imaging.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with developing business growth strategies for each of the Company’s divisions and different business segments.
- Researches new business opportunities and monitors databases for request for proposals (RFP), request for quotation (RFQ), and request for technical proposals (RTP).
- Assists with preparing proposals; this includes analyzing the profitability of proposed projects and assisting with developing pricing.
- Assists senior management with new product concept development and product design by conducting research and assisting with the creation of branding and marketing plans.
- Serves as a liaison to vendors that create or print the company’s stationery to ensure proper branding.
- Meets with potential clients to conduct presentation regarding the company and its capabilities and to identify area where the company may be of service. Prepares materials (presentations/brochures) for meetings.
- Ensures the company’s DBE, MBE, SDVOSB, and ACDBE certifications are maintained. This includes tracking expiration dates and submitting renewal applications.
- Participates in the process of selecting and hiring marketing interns and junior marketing staff. Directs and evaluates the daily work of these employees.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, and at least one year of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and five years experience.
Strong writing skills required.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days.
Job Type: Full-time
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and at least one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and five years’ experience.