Food Service Worker (Part-time)
We offer a rewarding work environment for those who find a sense of pride and satisfaction in knowing they have contributed to providing the highest quality in client service and business needs. We offer a competitive salary, vacation, sick and holiday pay. Apply today.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary environment in the kitchen, dining area, and food storage areas.
- Follows food preparation and storage guidelines.
- Serves food on tray line and assists students as needed.
- Point-of-service counting/cash handling.
- Adheres to food industry safety standards.
- Records temperatures and the use of utensils on daily logs.
- General cleaning in the kitchen, dining, and tray assembly areas.
- Cleans refrigerator and stove areas.
- Sweeps and mops floors after each meal period.
- Wash dishes, utensils, and equipment.
- Removal of trash and cleaning of trash containers.
- Cleans walls and vents as needed.
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards clients and co-workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); five to six years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous supervisory and food service industry experience is required.
- Must obtain ServSafe and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) certifications.
- Knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; and e-mail systems. Online order or data entry may be required.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Medical & dental benefits, paid holidays, vacation and sick days.